View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 12:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G
Hey I never said anything about warts! I quit licking toads back in high school.

I cringe every time my Mom bends the way she does. If I did that I would be on the floor crying for a week! It just seems that she may even be making her problems worse by doing that. Especially lifting heavy objects like that. OW!

I'm sure Mom could say alot more about me than I could about her so I better be nice. I just don't want her to her herself more and wind up like me.

Back pain is still awful today. I'm wearing my brace which is the coolest brace ever. (It has Velcro™!) I see Dr. Goldstein on Monday and I am bringing him another patient. She is a childhood friend of Mom's from Bayonne who has one of the worst backs ever. She has has alot of surgeries. Once she went in for surgery and they put her under anasthesia. Once she was under, the surgeons realized they did not have all the hardware so they had to run over to another hospital for the part while she was still under. She wound up in a coma for 2 weeks from this. This is what people get in NJ and why we NJ'ians all go to NY doctors. Dr. Goldstein has his hands full. She has screws and hunks of metal all over her spine and severe pain that keeps her bedridden. I'm going to set her up on this board on Sunday night. She needs alot of help. Dont we all.
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC