View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 12:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

Yeah it's definitely an adult game. I don't play the game to complete missions against the computer, I only play online with other people from around the world. We set up teams and chase each other around. That's the fun part for me, like virtual paintball in a HUGE city. (except it's not paint) Kids should NEVER play this game, especially play the story line.

My pain is still pretty bad. I had pre-op right hip pain, I have post-op left hip pain. My right leg feels weaker. I have sharp pains in my tummy and back incision pain. Luckily I bit my tongue, cut my finger, and slammed my ankle on the corner of the hospital bed, all within one hour, to help with the pain. Yep that was sure lucky.
I also squatted down to look into the Frigidaire™ and when I got up something popped in my back. Felt like an adjustment. It was either the spine settling or the house settling. Wow!

Quote:
Hope all is well. I read your history and i am wondering how long should i wait to have adr. My pain is 1to4 and still do not take anything for pain. DDD L4-L5 with L3 to L4 disc problems. Suggested fusion at L5-S1.
I wouldn't have surgery until your pain is unbearable. 1-4 is not bad to me, my normal pain is a constant 7 with spikes up to 10.
I'd wait until you can't sit down anymore, can't have sex, or have episodes of laying on the floor unable to move.
If you're sitting & having episodes of sex on the floor, you'll keep. Don't worry, the doctors with the knives and all the BS with the insurance co's will be waiting for you when you're ready. Plus the longer you wait, the more experience these surgeons get with the discs. There are new technologies coming out and maybe you'll fancy some fancy new procedure.

Plenty of on non-invasive stuff you can try first.
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC

Last edited by Eddie G; 12-02-2008 at 12:36 PM.