Thread: I'm done!
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:27 PM

Default thanks

dridobits,
I'm glad to read that I haven't offended or neglected you and hopefully what you're going thru will get better re your spine!

I'm really quite amazed at my own spine these days as Dad went into the ER 12/25 around 10p.m and I stayed there till 2a.m. and every day after that I have been at the hospital for at least 6 hours/day.

It hasn't really been my spine that has bothered me but my two feet with PF and posterior tibial tendonitis. They have really been painful thus when I get home I have to lie down!! Not even for my spine really...

So all the waiting I did over these years seems that it has allowed L5S1 to fuse on it's own and allowed me to get by on the pain meds I'm on with some amount of ability to function.

Mind you I didn't lift at the hospital with my father or any of that because that I could feel in low back when I was first trying to help out but I have been so grateful to be able to just "be" for all the time I've needed to!

Anyway, that's my tale of spineystuff right now and I know you must be in pain to be here and seeking answers so I do hope you will continue to post even if you feel you may not be getting replies to exactly what you're posting about. And thank you again for your kind words. They do mean alot to me right now.